Traverse Connect is currently seeking a Director of Government Relations for the Northern Michigan Chamber Alliance (NMCA) and Traverse Connect. This position will serve as the primary staff for the legislative advocacy activities and public initiatives for Traverse Connect, the Northern Michigan Chamber Alliance, and NMCA partner organizations.
For a full job description, list of primary responsibilities, and desirable traits and characteristics, and full compensation package, please review the full job posting.
Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive annual salary of $75,000 – $85,000, dependent on experience
- 401K Retirement (Up to 7% match)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (75% Employer paid premium for employee and dependents)
- Employer paid short-term disability insurance
- Employer paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Self-managed paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Cell phone allowance
- YMCA membership for employee and family members
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on January 9, 2024. All correspondence will be considered confidential.
About Traverse Connect:
Traverse Connect is a regional economic development organization charged with creating and implementing a clear and comprehensive economic development strategy for the Grand Traverse region. Its mission is to advance the economic vitality of the Grand Traverse Region through the growth of family-sustaining careers. Traverse Connect drives economic development efforts, oversees business development initiatives, and works with partner organizations across the region on significant community initiatives.